A Country I would like to Visit

 

Hi everyone! I am Bruno Fattori and the country that i would like to visit is Italy. My dad is italian and i´ve never goes to Italy, so i think i need to go someday, of course better soon. In Italy i would like to eat and travel, the gastronomy of that country  is something that is very interesting for me and i love everything of that food, like the pasta, pizza, wine and rissotto, so i will enjoy taste all that dishes. And now talking about travel i would like to know all the historic places that Italy have, and all the beautiful architecture.

Italy, Europe travel guide

I only would like to work and live there, because learning languages is something very hard to me, so i think that learning things in other language that is not native will be so difficult to me, i prefer to talk, listen and read that language in daily normal use, and i would like to spend the majority of my life in Chile so my time in Italy will be medium-short.

 


Comentarios

  1. Hi, Bruno!
    I have heard a lot about Italian cuisine and hope one day to try the same one they make over there. You have to go there someday, part of your origins is from there.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi, Bruno!
    Italy must be an incredible country to visit, I want to go there too. I totally agree with you, the gastronomy of Italy it´s something else!, great food and society.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario