Practice post :)

Hi, my name is Bruno Fattori and the best place i've visited in Santiago is the Persa BioBio, a place with a lot things to see, buy, eat and enjoy :). I recommend that place because it have too much interesting things for any kind of personality.

To get there from JGM you have to get out of the campus by the Grecia exit, then to wait the 511 bus at the bus station that is in the front of the Portal Ñuñoa mall, take it, and travel only thirty minutes to your destiny.

My favorite means of transportation are the bus and the metro, because there is a climate crisis provocated by the emissions of carbon gases, so we have to take actions to slow down our emissions, and a way to do it is to take public transportation, that is more ecologic and with a lot of other benefits, like the safety and lower flow of vehicles.



Comentarios

  1. I had never visit the Persa Bio Bio. I would love to go because I love second hand clothes, and I heard that I can find a lot of variety there.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I only visited the Persa once and I love it, I think tha I need to go more there.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I really enjoy going to Persa Bio Bio, I have not been there since Covid -19, I really should go soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hello Bruno!

    I have visited very few times the Persa Bio Bio, but you are right it is a place that has a lot of things to buy and eat.

    The persa Bio Bio is far from my house. I would like to visit it more often because they sell very nice clothes and accessories.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Bruno, I live very close to the Persa Biobio and I agree that it is a very nice place. I like the gallery and also the places where you can see vintage objects. I have seen some very nice cameras in that place.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. The persa Bio-Bio It is an incredible place and it seems to me that it is a good panorama to do in Santiago.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Bruno. Wooow, i love persa Bio Bio, I agree with you in all the things you said, i like to visit the shed that has antique things, it´s very interersting to see things that have been captured in time.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario